Ian – having been handed the feel-good philanthophy mantle from Alex – has decided to re-host the Gr-AGM again this year after an absence of only 3 years….such a good man…a nauseating man yes, but a good man all the same!
The big event will happen at 7:30pm on FRIDAY 13th November, 2015. Yes that’s FRIDAY 13th, so even Ricky will remember that one.
Here’s a preliminary agenda:
- 6:30pm: Pre-event pint in Constant to watch some world cup group stage reruns (I had to say something! but promise that’s it!)
- 7:30pm Dinner at EOs? – TBA
- Present and apologies.
- Fixture list 2016.
- Reflection on this year: A Skipper’s perspective.
- Vice captain’s report.
- Refraction on this year: A Treasurer’s attempt to bend the truth.
- Reclassification: Scum (secretary) tells all.
- Voting in committee members.
- Awards for this year:
- Bowling award.
- Batting award.
- Brokeback mountain award.
- Norfolk Enchants (catching).
- Match report of the year (new!).
- Party Seven Moment of the year.
- Mighty Greysman of the year.
- Any other business/nonsense.