It’s that time again for us to officially announce the AGM for 2021! after some to-ing and fro-ing (apologies, that was all my fault), we can now confirm that the AGM this year will be held on Friday 12th November, 2021 at Alex’s house. Aim to arrive around 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
Many thanks to Alex for hosting us all again, and a special thanks to Duncan who also made a special offering to host us in his new place before I messed that all up.
This year we also have our invited ‘pinsticker’s guide’ from the flat capster napster, providing an outline of the match reports for the year – thanks EO! In the meantime, please do go back over the match reports for this year to refresh your memories on the cricket, on the PSMs, on the match reports themselves, and on the great season overall!
Looking forward too seeing everybody there!
We invite attendees to submit additional agenda items in advance of the meeting, but thus far the agenda is as follows:
- Present and apologies.
- Fixture list 2022.
- Captain’s report.
- Vice captain’s report.
- Treasurer’s report
- Secretary’s report.
- Voting in committee members.
- Dinner! yum!…only snacks provided, but this is where it will be if you want a break/snack.
- Awards for this year and Chairman’s report.
- Bowling award.
- Batting award.
- Brokeback mountain award.
- Norfolk Enchants (catching).
- Match report of the year
- Party Seven Moment of the year.
- Mighty Greysman of the year.
- Any other business, now known as ‘premium bondage’…
- t20 sussex slam